- Wednesday, March 4: Spring Picture Day! Forms have been sent home.
- Friday, March 6: Bullitt Day! No school for students.
- Friday, March 6 from 9:30-2:30: Kindergarten Pre-Registration
- March 9-12: FES Book Fair
- Ms. Bizianes Book Fair shopping: Monday (3-9-2020)
- Mrs. Tierney Book Fair shopping: Wednesday (3-11-2020)
- Ms. Weber Book Fair shopping: Thursday (3-12-2020)
- Thursday, March 12 from 5:30-7:00: FES Math Night
- Conferences will be held on Monday, March 23rd from 4:00-6:00
- Thursday, March 27 from 2:00-3:15: FES World Fest
- Spring Break: March 30- April 3
- Bullitt Day: April 6th
Units of Study
Writing: Narrative Writing
Reading: Fiction: plot, similes and metaphors along with poems, drama, and prose.
Science: Energy, Collision, Energy Transfer
4th Grade Lunch: 11:50-12:15
Special Area Classes:
Bizianes Tierney Weber
Week of Mar. 2 Library STEM Arts
Week of Mar. 9 Arts Library P.E.
Week of Mar. 16 STEM P.E. Library
Week of Mar. 23 P.E. Arts STEM